Skip to content
Each project done in RWhite Photography Workshop is a new opportunity to rediscover the potential of photography
We developed a strategic process that attends the different communication needs of our costumers, from conceptualization to production.
Our workshop is part of our family heritage
Rolando White Ibáñez
Photographer with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts from San Francisco Art Institute, with a passion for photography and his motorcycle
Rolando White Naude
Photographer with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts from Savannah College of Art and Design, with a passion for photography, tattoos and his family.
Since 1991 we have invested our knowledge and love for photography in each shot. We carry out a robust work methodology that strives to comply with the communication objectives of our costumers, from investigation to post-production.
Our process Contact
- Collective Exhibition and particular collection of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (People/Places 1974)
- Museo de Arte de Querérato. Amigos del Museo, acknowledgment José Luis Cuevas (1990)
- Museo de arte de Querétaro. Museum permanent colection (1990 y 1998)
- Own ideas in the Galería de Arte Contemporáneo y Diseño de Puebla (2006).
- Collective Exhibition in the Galería Del Palacio Municipal de Puebla (2006).
- Documental Photography National Geographic en Español (2009)
- Exhibit in the Galería Abierta de las Rejas del Bosque de Chapultepec (2016).